OUR PROGRAMS: CASE MANAGEMENT
Older adults and family members often find themselves navigating through a maze of care options. J-Sei's bilingual case managers can help identify solutions that help promote independence and well- being.
Case managers conduct a home visit and assess the older adult's abilities, health, home safety and social supports. This assistance is helpful both in a crisis and for long term planning situations. Case managers work with families to secure the necessary help and resources such as:
- Interpreter services for medical appointments
- In-home care
- Re-location to a new living arrangement
- Legal and financial services
- Information and referrals
- Minor home repairs
- Nutrition programs
- Friendly Visitors/Caller referrals
- Must be at least 60 years of age.
DONATION/FEE FOR SERVICE
Families are asked to contribute towards the cost of service on a sliding scale basis.
2126 Channing Way
Berkeley, CA 94704
Miyuki Iwata, LCSW
Bilingual Case Manager
(510) 848-3560 x103